Can anyone help? I have a LGG3- T mobile totally stock that I have been trying to root,

A

AC Question

however I keep running into the same problem with the recovery menu, first i tried the sdk command/ debugging mode, but i kept getting a message that I didnt have an environment variable installed on my computer for the JDK so it wouldn't even start, then I found a kit that had a *.bat file which is supposed to load the recovery menu and send the *.zip file well this is where I ran into an issue where my g3 restarts and as soon as the recovery menu appears with the green android graphic the phone suddenly stops and simply boots up normally I tried this several times and I get the same result the recovery menu appears and it suddenly stops and boots normally so I am unable to add the root file to the system boot, finally i got frustrated so i simply went with my stock backup and recovery, then I tried the hardware buttons to invoke the recovery menu, wiping out some settings and having to start from scratch and still i have the same result where the recovery menu appears and it suddenly ends for no apparent reason does anyone know why? There is little message on the recovery android graphic that says something about updating system settings, but it is gone so fast i couldn't even read it very well, and obviously it is not loading anything but the regular boot files please help I cant understand why i am getting this result! Thank you