What is a true way to root the Kyocera Hydro icon( c6730) I can't find a true way?

A

AC Question

what is a true way to root the kyocera hydro icon( c6730) i cant fund a true way can anyone help

I've been trying for about two months now to root my hydro with about 60 different methods the poot way don't work is there any other way with or without a PC???????¿

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: what is a true way to root the kyocera hydro icon( c6730) i cant fund a true way can anyone help

These devices are used by very few people so don't except to get root :(

Posted via the Android Central App on eSTAR CRYSTAL tablet

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: what is a true way to root the kyocera hydro icon( c6730) i cant fund a true way can anyone help

What version of Android is it running and, if 4.4.2, what;'s the date of the kernel? (Some rooting methods depend on the OS or the kernel to root and will work on any phone.)

There's no "true" method - rooting depends on finding a bug in the ROM that can be exploited to give the rooting app temporaray root. (You can't root a phone unless the app rooting it is rooted, which is about Catch 21.999.)

Claude Speed

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site

Go to Settings > About Phone and post a screenshot!

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

The kernel date is September 2014, so there's probably no root exploit for it. (The exploit that Towel Root used was patched on June 3, 2014, and that's the last one I know of for 4.4.2.)

Ion Stocke

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
hi i rooted my Kyocera Hydro C6730 with an application on windows that i downloaded.This application is called Kingo ROOT. it does work and it also unlocks the boot loader so afterwards you can install through the recovery a custom rom. I have a rom called GPE (Google play edition) which is an off brand of Android 5.0.1. its free and it also comes with all GAPPS included because the rom was created by google itself.

bill droid

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site

Hi. I have a kyocera hydyo icom. How can I change stem setting to allow it hotspot. Does that mean I need to root it? Boost mobile is the carrier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer