Why cant my phone connect to google server?

A

AC Question

When I try to add or log into google play I get this message

"Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server.
This could be a temporary problem or your SIM card may not be provisioned
for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care."

I have troubleshot the phone with Samsung, google, at&t, and T-Mobile. Nothing has worked. Checked time and date. cleared frame work, google play store, and google play service cache. Factory reset. Tried with no sim. Tried in safe mode. Samsung reflashed the phone nothing. When I tried to add google account under regular email setting it said outgoing server failed.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
When I try to add or log into google play I get this message

"Can't establish a reliable data connection to the server.
This could be a temporary problem or your SIM card may not be provisioned
for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care."

I have troubleshot the phone with Samsung, google, at&t, and T-Mobile. Nothing has worked. Checked time and date. cleared frame work, google play store, and google play service cache. Factory reset. Tried with no sim. Tried in safe mode. Samsung reflashed the phone nothing. When I tried to add google account under regular email setting it said outgoing server failed.
Are you having issues browsing the web or receiving mobile data? If so, then it's due to the SIM card. Even though you've problem solved, it might still be a good idea to get a replacement from your network provider.

Also, try connecting to the Play Store through WiFi and see if that gets you connected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair