What happened to Customizing display colors?

A

AC Question

Message to Google: Next update add "Customizable Display Colors". I had white text on black background because it's easier on my eyes and saves major battery life. This black text on white background makes my eyes want to explode and wastes battery. I'm sure everyone would like to customize their display with their favorite colors and add battery life.

Also with the next update how about including an option to turn off animation. I find it distracting and more battery waste. I used to go 14 hours on less than 10% battery, now with lollipop I've burned up 30% battery in 4 hours!

Android 4.0 - Fantastic
Android 5.0 - Terrible

Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Message to Google: Next update add "Customizable Display Colors". I had white text on black background because it's easier on my eyes and saves major battery life. This black text on white background makes my eyes want to explode and wastes battery. I'm sure everyone would like to customize their display with their favorite colors and add battery life.

Also with the next update how about including an option to turn off animation. I find it distracting and more battery waste. I used to go 14 hours on less than 10% battery, now with lollipop I've burned up 30% battery in 4 hours!

Android 4.0 - Fantastic
Android 5.0 - Terrible

Thanks
What phone do you have?

There apps on the Play Store that claim to give the black/white display. Take a look through the Play Store and see if there's anything in there worth trying. Also, keep in mind that you can also turn down the screen brightness to a desirable setting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech