Droid Turbo $100 Trade-in Valid if Phone Purchased at Best Buy?

A

AC Question

Does anyone know if you can get the code to trade in any smart phone for a $100 VZW gift card if you get your phone from Best Buy? In my experience the reps at Best Buy have been less pushy, so I prefer to upgrade there. I am looking to upgrade (resign) my contract to get the Droid Turbo. Will Verizon send the text/email when I activate the Droid Turbo? I have an old Droid Incredible 2 that is in working condition, so I would like to take advantage of the $100 trade in.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if you can get the code to trade in any smart phone for a $100 VZW gift card if you get your phone from Best Buy? In my experience the reps at Best Buy have been less pushy, so I prefer to upgrade there. I am looking to upgrade (resign) my contract to get the Droid Turbo. Will Verizon send the text/email when I activate the Droid Turbo? I have an old Droid Incredible 2 that is in working condition, so I would like to take advantage of the $100 trade in.
I don't see why not. I'd suggest giving Best Buy a call and see what they say. Verizon might not give you that information since they'll probably want you to visit their store, so give Best Buy a call and see what they say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles