Why does my Asus memo pad keep switching off?

A

AC Question

my Asus memo pad keeps switching off can anyone help

My memo pad keeps going off ?any ideas?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: my Asus memo pad keeps switching off can anyone help

Welcome to Android Central! Which MeMO Pad? Do you mean that the screen keeps turning off, or that the tablet completely powers off? If the latter, do you get any warning or error message?

If it's powering off, there are a number of possible causes, like a failing battery, a bad app causing system instability, glitchy firmware, or defective hardware.

Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Tracy7991

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi. I would like to know if the screen suddenly goes off, why is that?

I was writing something on fiverr inbox. Suddenly the screen display goes off. It happen a few times. What happen and what should I do?

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol