How do I put a code into the URL to complete HTC ONE setup?

A

AC Question

How to put a code into the URL to complete HTC ONE setup

Hi, my name is Paulie, I'm wondering if anyone can help a very novice technology user.. I am trying to use my daughters old HTC phone after dropping my Motorola in the dish water. She formatted the computer and now I have to start again, I have gone through the whole set up on the computer etc but I don't know how to place a code into my url to complete setup, I know Pathetic right??? Ha

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to put a code into the URL to complete HTC ONE setup

There shouldn't be any code you have to put in, just your Google account login and password. Take the phone to your carrier's store and they can walk you through it. (Yes, even people who should really be flipping hamburgers, because that's about the level they can attain, are taught how to set up the phones they sell. [As you can see, I have very little regard for most cellphone salesdroids - because I used to own cellphone stores, and I was amazed that some of the job applicants could actually figure out how to open the door to get into the store.])

Pathetic? Only to those of us who were born knowing everything. :) We all started somewhere - around the "bbrrrrrrbbb" stage (remember when that was yor daughter's only word?) Some of learned from there, some just never grow up. You'll learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC