When using Samsung My Files lost my music files in SD Card, how do I get it back?

A

AC Question

Using Samsung My Files Lost my music files in SD Card

Hi

I am new to the forums. I bought a Samsung Note 3 none rooted and put music files on the internal memory. I used the samsung “My Folder” to move to sd card. I first created a folder in the sd card called Music and then moved files. I was very quick, for a reason.

When i opened the music folder tons of files where missing and then the files were gone from internal storage. I restarted the Note 3 but no change and the memory has not changed on the internal so it is still being held somewhere, but the external shows a difference of the few mb of files moved in.

The sd card is SanDisc Extreme Plus 64GB. The stock music player, Music Folder Player and Meridian Player do not find any music files at all on internal or external.

I also cleared data and cache of all three music apps and restarted cell but no difference. I unmounted the sd card and took it out put it back in restarted the phone. Nothing except now the “My Files” does not see any files or the “Music” folder in the sd card only DCIM, Andoid, and Lost.Dir

I installed root explorer and it finds the folders but no music in them and i also tried deleting .nomusic file in the android data folder but failed would not delete.

ES File explorer also sees the music folder in the emulated sd but all are empty.

Help please!

Copying files again would be a very very long process.

Thank you

Jose

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692