Why has my Hwawei honor 6 stopped connecting to wifi?

Konvicted Steven

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
help!!!!! my hwawei honor 6 stopped connecting to wifi

i was playing a game and suddenly it says "error in network connection",tried to forget the network and reconnect it and it just shows "saved,secured with WPA".I'm lost without my mobile.
i already tried connecting in Airplane mode too

PLEASE HELP ME

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: help!!!!! my hwawei honor 6 stopped connecting to wifi

1) This is a forum, not a paid help site. We're just users like yourself. Someone may know how to help you and may answer. Someone may know but choose not to answer. Or no one reading your post may know, so they won't clutter up the forum with 200 "I don''t know" posts. If you don't get any response in a couple of days, it's okay to bump the thread (add a post to bring the thread to the top), but in 15 minutes? I didn't even get here until 2 hours after your bump.

2) Try a different device (laptop, desktop, other phone) and see if it connects. If it doesn't, it's not your phone, it could be your router or the provider is having a problem, so call them.

3) Try a different internet connection - Starbucks, McDonalds, Sam's Club - any place that has a public wifi hotspot. If it connects there, it's not your phone.

You can also try reading our Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems guide.

You have to know what the problem is before you can fix it. "error in network connection" is a symptom, not a problem.

Konvicted Steven

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: help!!!!! my hwawei honor 6 stopped connecting to wifi

1) This is a forum, not a paid help site. We're just users like yourself. Someone may know how to help you and may answer. Someone may know but choose not to answer. Or no one reading your post may know, so they won't clutter up the forum with 200 "I don''t know" posts. If you don't get any response in a couple of days, it's okay to bump the thread (add a post to bring the thread to the top), but in 15 minutes? I didn't even get here until 2 hours after your bump.

2) Try a different device (laptop, desktop, other phone) and see if it connects. If it doesn't, it's not your phone, it could be your router or the provider is having a problem, so call them.

3) Try a different internet connection - Starbucks, McDonalds, Sam's Club - any place that has a public wifi hotspot. If it connects there, it's not your phone.

You can also try reading our Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems guide.

You have to know what the problem is before you can fix it. "error in network connection" is a symptom, not a problem.

I know u r an Ambassador and all,but if u can't help me don't post in my thread just to increase your post count,AND I SAID HELP BCOZ I WAS DESPERATE.
And Again,Don,t reply to this with some of your morals
And finally Thanks for #2 and #3,i tried them before reading ur posts,i think it maybe my router problem.