I've had my Galaxy S2 for just shy of 2 years now, and just tonight it started rebooting itself repeatedly. It has restarted itself occasionally for a long time, but only after closing apps like Clash of Clans (which is sort of demanding hardware-wise anyway). An hour ago, it rebooted itself, and I thought nothing of it. Then it rebooted itself again after reaching the lock screen for the first time. Then it did it again and again. Eventually, it made it past the lock screen, allowing me to look at an email, only to reboot again immediately. It seems to have started normally now, after I took the battery out and started it again. However, is this a problem that I am likely to see again? Is this a common problem with "older" Galaxy phones, or unique to mine? Either way, can it be fixed if it continues? Thanks for any replies.
    02-26-2015 11:35 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! As devices get older, their chips can start to become less reliable. Flash memory doesn't last forever. So it could be aging hardware. But it could also be some app that was malfunctioning, or some bad data stuck in a cache somewhere.

Try wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...2-s3-tab2.html
    02-27-2015 12:45 AM