04-05-2017 10:50 PM
36 12
tools Reply
    hai,i've a lg D325 mobile and it was locked i want to know backup pin,plz send that,
    12-20-2016 04:49 AM
    thank you for the tips, coz I've forgot already what's my Backup pin, and i really don't know what is the meaning of that ... i'm totally crazy by thinking of that ******* PIN... thank you so much... it helps a lot to me...
    02-05-2017 06:58 AM
    HELLO. I BOUGHT A PHONE FROM AN INDIVIDUAL AND WHEN I when to start it up it wants some kind pin number. I tried different ones but none worked. Please my other phone is fixing quit I need this phone on
    02-08-2017 10:52 AM
    HELLO. I BOUGHT A PHONE FROM AN INDIVIDUAL AND WHEN I when to start it up it wants some kind pin number. I tried different ones but none worked. Please my other phone is fixing quit I need this phone on
    Welcome.

It ought not to have been sold like that. Ask the vendor for the PIN, and if no go, demand a refund.
    02-08-2017 11:41 AM
    I agree -- contact the seller and let them know that they did not properly remove their Google account prior to selling the phone to you. Google's Factory Reset Protection feature requires the current Google account to be removed from the phone first before doing a factory reset. Otherwise, if you do a factory reset without first removing the account, you'll be prompted to enter that account's name and password after the reset. This discourages thieves from stealing a phone and simply resetting it to make it their own.
    02-08-2017 11:54 AM
    Can you please help me my phone wants backup pin and I don't know it so please help me
    02-17-2017 10:10 AM
    Welcome.

What phone is it, and why is it requiring the backup PIN?
    02-17-2017 10:56 AM
    Can you please help me my phone wants backup pin and I don't know it so please help me
    Welcome to Android Central! The backup PIN is something you created when you set up your fingerprint unlock. It's very important to remember these backup PINs, because even if you use fingerprint, the phone should still be asking your for the backup PIN on certain occasions, like when you reboot the phone or power up from a powered down state. It would be very unusual if your phone never asked for the backup PIN.
    02-17-2017 05:34 PM
    Hi my girlfriend has been locked out of her phone (LG G3S) and needs a backup pin or Google account details. Is there any way to get the backup pin without the Google account info as she cannot remember it at all due to not using gmail. This phone was not cheap and we would like to resolve this problem without having to buy another mobile. Any ideas?
    02-24-2017 05:20 PM
    Hi my girlfriend has been locked out of her phone (LG G3S) and needs a backup pin or Google account details. Is there any way to get the backup pin without the Google account info as she cannot remember it at all due to not using gmail. This phone was not cheap and we would like to resolve this problem without having to buy another mobile. Any ideas?
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you happen to see my post just above yours? The backup PIN is something the owner creates. And most people log into their Android devices with their Google account. It's up to your girlfriend to remember these things. She can try to recover her account here: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/
    02-24-2017 10:48 PM
    Hi can you help me? please! My 3yr old nephew was holding my phone at 1st he just dialing some numbers then afterwards i saw that my phone was asking for BACK-UP and GOGGLE ACCNT. and i don't have any idea what is the back up pin or goggle accnt of my LG. i've been using diff goggle accnt but none of this would work. I also have been searchng in the net how to retrve my phne but the only thing that i've read is to reset, but i can't, because i have all the important files on my phone. Please! Please help me;(
    04-05-2017 10:50 PM
36 12