Why is my Galaxy S4 not charging?

A

AC Question

why is my galaxy s4 not charging?

I went to work yesterday came home and I used my dads charger than it stopped charging and it fell off the top of the tv (no cracks) than moved to my grandmothers charger. they don't have smart phones but the charger works. but the phone stayed in my pocket for about 2 hours being dead completely and I came home used my charger and it started charging but over heating as well on the top part of the s4 and I turned the phone on and it still stayed at 0% it maybe got up to 4% within a 30 min period of it charger I don't know what to do.

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: why is my galaxy s4 not charging?

Could be that your grandmother's charger is not powerful enough. If you have another smartphone charger, try it. If the problem still persists, there may be a problem with your charging port. If that is the case, you can try to go to wireless charging if your phone supports that, or seeing if you can get your phone repaired. When my charging port broke, I sent my phone to HTC, they fixed and sent it back to me for free. I only had to pay the shipping to get it to them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia