I am trying to change a Samsung s3 I bought for my uncle in Bosnian/Croation, but Bosnian or Croation is not available as an option because it only provides me with about five language options. I downloaded Morelocal 2 and I could not complete the process because I had to do something with the pm.

I was wondering if anyone knows any app or way that I can add another language to change the language of the device, not the keyboard.
    02-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

I am not clear where you bought the S3 or where you are looking.
    My UK/ EU Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has Croatian and Serbian languages, not Bosnian. It may be your version has less but I can't believe it's only 5.

My Touchwiz settings are similar to the S3. If I go to Language and Input - Language, there is Hrvatski (Croatian) as well as Srpski.

If not there I am not sure if you can add more to the device, it may be region specific. You can have keyboard languages of course, but that's not what you want.

Perhaps someone here can help you more, as well as Google and Samsung Help.

02-28-2015 12:49 PM
    You said there is Croatian, and there it is.

How do you change the language of the system and download a new language?-screenshot_2015-08-11-12-58-45.jpg

Regarding Bosnian, which type? Latin or Cyrillic?
    If you want Bosnian (Latin), it should go between Azerbaijani and Catalan, but Samsung does not have it yet, maybe in Android 5.1.

Screenshot applies to SM-N900 and SM-P600.
    anon8380037 likes this.
    08-11-2015 03:31 PM
    Don't remind me of Gaeilge! That dead Irish language ruined any academic career I might have had. SMH.
    08-11-2015 03:57 PM
    Don't remind me of Gaeilge! That dead Irish language ruined any academic career I might have had. SMH.
    Trust me the irish language is far from dead many people in Ireland can speak it and even people in the USA are learning it. I live in America and I have been to the Gaeltacht 2 times already!
    08-21-2016 01:04 PM
    Trust me the irish language is far from dead many people in Ireland can speak it and even people in the USA are learning it. I live in America and I have been to the Gaeltacht 2 times already!
    I concur... I was there this year (in Oideas Gael) and there were a lot of people from every side of the world.

Back to problem at hand... I have Android 5.x with some weird Phone (Bluboo), don't get me wrong it works great, but it's still Phone that is not of one of the great companies... When I try to change language (I want to change to Gaeilge for more language immersion), there is no Gaeilge Language option here, actually a lot of Language from your pictures are missing. I though supported languages are dependant on version of your Android, not on Phone Suppliers version of their software...

Is there option to add language that is not there per default?

Andy
    09-15-2016 02:55 AM