How do I re-download Google Play Services version 6.7.67? I cannot access Goolge without it...)?

A

AC Question

how to re download Google Play Services version 6.7.67? I cannot access goolge without it......

GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES WAS FORCE QUIT AND UNINSTALLED BY MISTAKE....NO I WANT TO REINSTALL OR DOWNLOAD VERSION 6.7.67 but I CANNOT ACCESS GOOGLE WITH OUT THIS APP. I DIDNT SEE IT WHEN SEARCHED FOR THIS VERSION FROM MY PC.

THIS APP PLAY SERVICES MAKES EVERYTHING GOOGLE WORK. EVEN THE PLAY STORE. WHICH I CAN LOOK AT BUT NOT DOWNLOAD FROM.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: how to re download Google Play Services version 6.7.67? I cannot access goolge without it......

In order to have deleted that app you need to be rooted. Are you rooted? If so, did you make a backup of the phone before tinkering with system level apps and services?

Further, what phone do you have? In most cases you can reboot and the app may be re-installed back onto the device. Same goes with a factory reset. Let us know if you have any questions.

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: how to re download Google Play Services version 6.7.67? I cannot access goolge without it......

Tried rooting with kinga root and it does not stay rooted when you turn it off and back on....zte majesty straight talk....jelly bean windows 7.

All it did do was mess up my pc with all kinds of crap that i had to pay to have fixed and reorganized. Still recovering from that de-bockle!!!

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site

Thank you... I would like to try reboot idea but i don't know how to do that..help!!!!

I would rather not factory reset if i don't have to but i will if the reboot (need help on how to do that zte majesty)

thank you very much!!

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site

The app uninstalled and was force quit but it still on my phone at least the icon is. And i delete cache from it too...very strange!!! I believe my friend disabled the back up but i have all pic, contact stored on my pc and google+ which is working as will as gmail....i just can't download things from google store. Which mean i cant just download google play services again. Their is no option to re-enable it. Its just sitting their taking up space......can't physically remove it..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03