Lollipop Nostalgia

A

AC Question

Hey guys and gals,

Are you the nostalgic type, longing for a return to the early ‘90s?

Well, wish no more; Google has made your dream come true! Simply upgrade your Android device to Lolliflop….oops, I mean Lollipop, and you will be transported back to the days of dial-up speed, application crashes, and 4 hour battery life.

Yes, those were the good ol’ days…..ahhhh. You can start the Internet or an application, walk away to make a cup of coffee or sandwich, feed the dog and have a bathroom break; and return to your device just as the Internet or application opens, if lucky. And remember those annoying computer freeze-ups; don’t despair, they’re back as well.

What are you waiting for? And do it in style, with big hair, pants to the chest, and listening to “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” by Tears for Fears (aka “Google”) on your CD player or watching Bevis and Butthead (aka “Google developers”) on MTV, so everyone knows that “I’m an Android 5.0 user.” I’m just so ‘90s cool!

I did on my Nexus 7. Thank you Google! Hmmm…could you maybe replace Chrome with the ‘90s version of CompuServe?

Product Warning: This should only be attempted by those that don’t have a good grasp of reality and absolutely no hope of a social life. You know the type. Example: you buy a new car and get a get a recall notice in the mail to fix the a/c. You take the car to the dealer but, when you get home after the dealer does his part, all you do is rave about how great the car interior smells even though the a/c still doesn’t work, one headlight is now out, the emergency break no longer holds and you have to replace the battery every 2 months. Still raving about the great smell of your car's interior to your friends (…oops, mistake again, you have no friends, just unknown, faceless bloggers on the world wide web) you decide to patch all the things that the car dealer broke, with unauthorized parts, and then brag to your “friends” how you spend 6 hours a day, every day, working on your new car just to keep it running. And, offering the same “helpful” advice to other misfits. In one word, a..hole. There’s a reason why only 1.6% of Android devises have been downgraded to Lollipop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown