Stock ROM for Note Pro 12.2?

A

AC Question

I accidentally erased my entire operating system on my (P900) Note Pro 12.2 tablet (WiFi only version), while using TWRP. I came across a download, installed it, and it worked fine, however, it turned out that it was for the (T900) Tab Pro 12.2, so there was no s pen function. That function is why I purchased a Note Pro in the first place. I have searched pretty much everywhere that I can think of, to find the correct ROM to flash for my tablet, however, I come up empty handed. Can anyone lead me in the right direction, or possibly provide me with a link, so that I can get up and running again? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Bentley Turner

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Thank you very much. I have kind of a dumb question.....when I am trying register on SamMobile, there is an antispam image puzzle. It asks you to solve it, and says it is located below, as seen in the upper right corner. I have no idea what image that they are talking about, and there isn't anything to even click on anywhere. It will not let me complete registration, until I can figure it out. Once again, any help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.