I think I have a virus on my Galaxy S5?

A

AC Question

I have a Galaxy S5

Problem one- I think I have a virus. Back story... Before I updated to Lollipop i got s MP3 music down loader. They didn't have the songs I wanted so I got rid of it. Whenever I open my contacts app the play store opens and it comes up with the MP3 download app. My phone overheats easily and the battery flat out sucks. And sometimes I get a warning out of nowhere saying contacts has stopped. I was wondering if someone could help me. Thanks!

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S5

Problem one- I think I have a virus. Back story... Before I updated to Lollipop i got s MP3 music down loader. They didn't have the songs I wanted so I got rid of it. Whenever I open my contacts app the play store opens and it comes up with the MP3 download app. My phone overheats easily and the battery flat out sucks. And sometimes I get a warning out of nowhere saying contacts has stopped. I was wondering if someone could help me. Thanks!

There is a thread in the Note 4 Forum discussing your issue regarding the notification you receive - "Unfortunately contacts have stopped". The people starting experiencing this problem after the Lollipop update. Here is the link:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=493315

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood