I lost my Galaxy Note 2 yesterday, how can I get my contacts and photos back?

A

AC Question

I lost my galaxy note 2 yesterday how can i get my contacts and photos back

is there any sites that help you get your contacts and photos back

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: I lost my galaxy note 2 yesterday how can i get my contacts and photos back

Hello. First off have you tried to locate it, and / or put a lost message and alternate contact number on it's screen using Android Device Manager.
www.google.com/android/devicemanager
You log in with your Gmail account from a pc or other device.
Location would need to be set to on for the Location to work, but you can put a temporary Lock on it with a new pin without having Location on. It also gives a call button for your contact number while the screen and your information is locked. If the phone is off or the battery has run out, the Lock notice will effect when it's turned back on. You can also Wipe the phone to a factory state of course.

If you don't expect a kind soul to find it, or it was swallowed by Jonah the whale, your Google contacts will still be on your Gmail page, or Samsung Contacts can be retrieved by another Samsung with the same Samsung account. If you regularly sync with Samsung Kies of course, all the better.
The full backup is only restorable to a similar device, but you may have saved media to Kies separately.

Otherwise, you may have left your photos to sync by default in your Google account settings to Picasa or Photos, where they would be available in your Google / Gmail account. If you agreed to Google + backups, they would also be available from Drive.