How do I create a wallpaper that doesn't scroll or stretch?

A

AC Question

how do I create wallpaper that doesn't scroll or stretch?

I recently got a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and want to use a photo from my gallery as wallpaper. I don't want it to be stretched across all 7 home screens and I don't want it to scroll. I've tried a few different apps but can't find one that allows me to just have the same image on each home screen, they all seem to stretch one image right across all the screens, which is really annoying. So basically, what I would like to see is the same photo behind each screen,not stretched and grainy, not cropped, not moving. If anyone can help and keep it simple as I'm not very techy it would be great!

racheycakes20

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: how do I create wallpaper that doesn't scroll or stretch?

Hi, I tried Nova, but the wallpaper still was stretched across all of the screens and was really grainy. What I would like to be able to do is have the same photo fixed on each screen, not cropped, not stretched and not scrolling.

Posted via the Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: how do I create wallpaper that doesn't scroll or stretch?

For the scrolling, go to Nova settings, desktop, wallpaper scrolling - select off.

If a wallpaper doesn't have the same size that your screen you'll always need to crop or resize it before applying.

The best way to set a wallpaper is from Nova and not from your gallery or any app. Press & hold on a blank spot in the screen, select wallpapers, select app and picture. Now tap on the crop icon, bottom left, and select portrait to crop and move the picture around if need it.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08