I have a LG-V410 tablet and where can I find the APN settings to make it work with CC?

A

AC Question

I have a LG-V410 tablet and am looking for the APN settings to make it work with CC.

This tablet was originally att but comes to me certified unlocked. I am also having a hard time finding where to input the APN settings.
thanks for any help!

rod

BDubu

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: I have a LG-V410 tablet and am looking for the APN settings to make it work with CC.

Settings | Wireless Networking group, tap MORE at bottom of group list
- Tap Mobile Networks (on mine, this is grayed out and can't be tapped, probably because I haven't put a SIM card in yet.)
- Look for the "Access Point Names" section and tap to open.

See the guide from androidcentral for more instructions if you need them, especially where the guide recommends not to delete any that you see there, but to add the one you need. Can't post links yet as this is my first post, but look for an article entitled "What is an APN, and how do I change it? or add this after the main url:
/what-apn-and-how-do-i-change-it

Please post back if that works, as I will be adding a SIM card later in the month as well.

Last edited:

ramdas52

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: I have a LG-V410 tablet and am looking for the APN settings to make it work with CC.

Thanks for your reply. I haven't yet received my SIM so i have the same grayed out situation. I will post again when i receive it next week. Still haven't found the Consumer Cellular APN information so if anyone has it i would very much appreciate that.

rod

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs