Very Urgent!! How do I find the exact time when Facebook app was updated?

A

AC Question

I am using a Huawei P6 Ascend running on Android 4.4.2 (Cheetah Launcher).

Yesterday I noticed that the Facebook app icon is missing from the app dock (or whatever its name is). It showed up in the app drawer, however. Nobody used the phone throughout the day, and it happened much too suddenly. No boot/reboot. I updated to Android 4.4.2 and changed default launcher nearly a month ago, but I don't think that this has caused the disappearance of the icon.

I installed Elixir 2 from Google Play Store, and discovered that Facebook was updated probably earlier that day. However, it did not show me the hour of the update. How can I find it? Is there a way to do that? Perhaps there is a way to access a list of the app's updates on my device, with date and (MOST importantly) hour included (similar to Firefox's Update History, please look this up on Google Images to see what I am talking about). I am specifically interested in the exact time (hour) of the update.

If that is not possible, I was thinking about getting the phone's notification history. I already tried installing Notification Saver and Notification History, but they keep track of notifications from the moment you install them. They do not show older notifications. I also tried creating a "Notifications" widget/shortcut, but it did not work. The "Notifications" option does not show up on my phone, although it's running on Android 4.4.2 (and even if it did, it would not show the exact time of the update since it happened yesterday). Any (functional!) tips?

Any help will be appreciated. I am not a developer, by the way, so no codes please! It is an urgent matter!!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't think there is such a thing on android where you can see the exact time something was updated. I'm not even sure you can get a ballpark besides looking at your apps list at the PS and it showing up under recently updated.

Just curious why the hour that this happened is so important? You can always uninstall the update at the PS if it is a factory installed app, or uninstall the app and find an older version online if you installed it yourself. For future updates though you can go into your PS settings and there used to be an option to install updates automatically "network/wifi", "wifi only" or "ask before updating". You may want to look at the "ask" option.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci