I don't know what happened but my photos were all deleted. How do I get all my photos back?

A

AC Question

I don't know what happended but my photos were all deleted. How do i get all my photos back

I took 4 pictures yesterday and then today just around now i was looking on my phone and i was wondering where my pictures were. I couldn't find any of my pictures. And nobody deleted the pictures or even go on ny phone. Is there any chance that i will get all my pictures back because i only have 4 pictures the ones i took yesterday.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: I don't know what happended but my photos were all deleted. How do i get all my photos back

I took 4 pictures yesterday and then today just around now i was looking on my phone and i was wondering where my pictures were. I couldn't find any of my pictures. And nobody deleted the pictures or even go on ny phone. Is there any chance that i will get all my pictures back because i only have 4 pictures the ones i took yesterday.
Hello. Welcome to Android Central.

What device do you have?

Did you go to the Gallery app after the shots were taken and were they viewable there initially?

Do have a menu setting in Gallery for Content to Display.

Is it a new device and you say there were only those 4 photos in the Gallery.

On a Samsung there is a drop down menu to display Album, All and other views.

Again if a Samsung you can access hidden files in the My Files app - Images - menu.

Do you think you left photos to sync to your Google account with Picasa / Photos (go to Accounts - Google).
These can be accessed in your Google account or via your Gmail inbox on the full site.

Were they backed up to Google+ if you keep a Google+ profile.

I suspect you may have tried these already. Let us know if you still need better advice.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I don't know what happended but my photos were all deleted. How do i get all my photos back

Also, where are photos saving by default? Internal Storage or the microSD card? The SD card has more chance of corrupting, and Samsung devices seem more liable than others.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49