Why do my newly-saved android calendar events disappear within minutes?

A

AC Question

I have an HTC One V, which I've had for two years and suddenly today when I try to save events in the calendar they disappear within minutes. I tried saving an event in my Google calendar on my PC and it stayed there, but they disappear if I try to do it in the Android calendar app. What is going on here, and how do I fix it?

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
Sadly not working for me.

I am now getting updates on my phone when I add something to my google calander on a PC, but it's not syncing from the phone to the google calander account.

I've been through the google troubleshooter steps needless to say.

Headwrecking stuff !

Boudi Tfaily

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi there

Please excuse my bad english, i hope you can understand my following question:)

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini and I use the S Planner Calender. When i have added a new entry i always choose to do it as a gmail-entry. I do never use my gmail account online! So once i have checked my calender on gmail in the browser. There was none of the entries visible that i have made on my cellphone.
So i tried to sync the entries on my mobilephone (in the S Planner app i pressed "Syncronisation now").
Now all the entries are deleted!
Unfortunately i have never done a backup. I already tried to find recover something throug Kies. Nothing works...

Can anyone please help me?

ethan a

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Please anyone my events dissapear from my updated built in google calendar on my new nexus 6p... I followed the threads but no simple solution was available does anyone know simple what i should do i really need and would thank greatly for any assistance. S.O.S.

SirLoin167

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
I have an LG K10 with Android version 5. The last few days I have experienced these problems, where I will add a calendar entry to Wednesday and it saves. Then I add a calendar entry to Thursday and it saves. When I go back to the weekly calendar view, I can literally see the Wednesday entry disappear right before my eyes. I tested this phenomenon a number of times, using different days and different entry details. Always the same result. Please help!