Is there a music program with a STOP button?

A

AC Question

I just have the music program that came with my Samsung galaxy S5. the Icon is a white circle with a blue outline and green music note in it. I rarely listen to music and if I do it is when I am walking. although I listen to audio books on a program called Overdrive via bluetooth in my car. But when ever I get in my car it connects and automatically starts a song from the music program. how do I shut off the music icon from my bluetooth without effecting my audio book program? can you recommend a program that has an OFF and does not connect unless I start it even if it detects bluetooth. thanks for any advise.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Look for a setting on your phone for what to do when connected to Bluetooth device. It must be set to automatically start your playlist or music app. See if you can change it to your audio book app or disable it. It will likely be under Bluetooth settings. You may even have the option to choose a default for each Bluetooth device. So Headphones it opens your music app, your car it opens your audio book app, an ear piece it goes into car mode... etc etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol