LG G2 Random Freeze, followed by Restart. I've tried everything, any suggestions?

A

AC Question

I have an LG G2 from AT&T that I have have for around 1 and 1/2 years. Yesterday, my phone started freezing at random intervals and then shutting off. It would then get stuck on the LG logo until I hard reset the phone and then it booted up like normal. I have tried Factory Resetting it multiple times and I have flashed bot a rom of the factory Android version and the most recent Android version and the problem has persisted through both flashes. I have read and found that some people had issues with widgets and/or gmail but neither of these have applied to me. I don't have the option of warranty or getting a new phone so I'm hoping someone can suggest something that I haven't tried so I can resolve this issue, because it makes using my phone an ordeal.

aben_314

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Did you ever manage to fix this? I'm having the same issue after 1.5 years. I completely reverted to stock after trying damn near everything and it still freezes and powers off randomly.

Mason Jones1

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry, I didn't, I spent weeks messing with files, sideloading from my pc and running tons of different os roms on it and my conclusion was that there is something actually broken with the phone, maybe a power supply issue or something, but it can't be software when you replace every file on the phone. I ended up buying a G3 lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781