What is the best way to sync my music between a pc and Android?

AugustBurnsRed

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
best way to sync my music between pc and android

Hi, I want to sync all the music that I have on my pc to my cellphone with Lollipop on a sd card. This is quite a basic problem but I did not find any good solution.

I already have Google Music but there is no way to automatically sync and download music

I tried Autosync for Google Drive but it was too slow (around 140kbps).

Folder Sync : File Syncing, was too slow.

With app like Solid Explorer I can copy file but I can't sync two folder together so it's not very good.

FolderSync Lite, probably the best but it was messing with my folder and name file. My folder are like: Artist / Album / Song.mp3 but foldersync dowloaded my stuff like: Artist / Album.song.mp3

BitTorrent Sync, can't write to sd card

I would like to use Google Drive or wifi to copy my files.

Thanks for your help!

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: best way to sync my music between pc and android

I already have Google Music but there is no way to automatically sync and download music

If you have the Google Music manager installed on your pc you can set it to upload to your account every time you add new songs. However I don't think there's a way to make those songs then auto download to your device. You could just plug in your phone and copy them over to your music folder.

AugustBurnsRed

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: best way to sync my music between pc and android

Yes my Google Music is already in sync with my pc. The problem with my device is that I don't want to have to remember what new album I downloaded to copy it on my phone and do all that stuff manually.

In general I hated itunes but the fact that my music was in sync with my ipod without the need to do anything was good. I just want to be able to do the same thing with my android.