Why is my Galaxy Note 4 laggy with games?

A

AC Question

Hi, I've had the Note 4 for about a month now and I have been experiencing lag in games or well atleast not smooth.
I know this isn't normal at all since its got a Snapdragon 805.

What should I do? Should I get a replacement? Or should I wait for Android 5.0?

I am paying like 60 dollars a month for my Note 4.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Any specific games, or any game? Does it matter how graphics intense they are?

Have you turned on any Developer Options? People sometimes fiddle around with them, thinking that it will improve performance, but it might actually cause problems.

Improve Ghost

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Its like all the 3D games like Dead Trigger 2, Asphalt 8, Real Racing 3, Rival Knights and with Dead Trigger 2 if I set my graphics to low it laggs even more than when I set it to high. Asphalt 8 just always stutters. And Rival Knights is sometimes laggy and sometimes very smooth.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You didn't answer my question about Developer Options.

Where did you get your Note 4? Directly from your wireless store? Or unlocked from some random seller on the web? If it wasn't directly from the wireless store, then consider the possibility of a counterfeit or knockoff Note 4.

Improve Ghost

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
I bought it from my carrier its an official carrier and the biggest in my country I've had 2 phones before my Note 4 it should be right. And developer options are turned off.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac