How To Retrieve Deleted Photos From My Galaxy s5?

A

AC Question

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to here but can't wait to get started on learning more about my Samsung Galaxy s5! I had the misfortune (and well, not too bright idea) of using Samsung Technical Support to help me with an issue on my Galaxy s5, they used Smart Tutor to access my phone, and in the process they deleted a huge folder of mine with treasured photos.....I do have back up on Cloud, but sadly (another lesson learned) I had run out of room on my free account about 2 months ago, and never upgraded....so now I'm greatly missing all the photos that got deleted and am trying to somehow find software or whatever I can do, to see if I can retrieve them. This was from my internal memory, not my SD card. I did try using Dr Fone (Think that's the name) and their software couldn't "recognize" my model, which I didn't understand. I'd really prefer being a newbie at this and all, not using any software that requires Rooting or anything that voids warranty or is very risky (I know, probably dreaming lol). The really sad thing is, the main reason I went through using Samsung Technical support was to move folders from my internal memory to my SD card, to help make room for the Lollipop update, which now like a lot of you, I'm not happy with at all sigh. I also had been assured by the tech at Samsung she hadn't deleted a folder (though it looked that way to me) and I'm concerned that having installed the Lollipop update means I have no possibility of retrieving any of my photos.
Thanks so much for any help! :)