How do i add pictures to my already existing album?

A

AC Question

I already have the existing album but I want to add more pictures to said existing album. I'm hoping this will free up some space on my phone to allow me to download another game or two. I have the Tribute LG2 (not sure about the LG2; hope that tid bit isn't crucial). Any helpers.......please??

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Is your existing album on the memory card since your phone appears to have that option, if you have the LG Tribute, the LG G2 does not support microSD, plus the LG Tribute only has 4GB of internal storage with not alot of it being user accessible. You should be able to move the photos to the card and free up space. You can also store the apps on the microSD card, but keep in mind only parts of them will go to the card, but it can still free up space on your phone.

I also dug up this article http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-bypass-Android-44-KitKat-external-SD-write-/ about how to bypass the lack of read/write to external memory with Android KitKat (which is your phone's OS) and it doesn't require root.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
And, just so you know, the "album" name you see in Gallery and apps like that is the name of the folder the picture file is in. So if the picture is in /DCIM/Camera/July_4, the album name is July_4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair