Why does my Samsung Galaxy S5 have a black screen?

A

AC Question

I don't know what to do with my phone (Galaxy S5) and I fear that it's damaged. I'd used it for around 3 months and had no problem with it, but over the spring break I went on vacation and left the charger on it and it was also turned on for 2 weeks. I came back today and it was working fine for about 10 minutes while I was outside, then I went inside for class and put the phone in my desk cubby. By the time I took it out again around 3 and a half hours later it became unresponsive and would not power on no matter how long I held the button. The bottom two buttons wouldn't light up either. However later when I received a call I felt the vibration but there was no way for me to turn it on and answer, and there is still a red light when I plugged the charger in. What's going on? Please help me :( I doubt I'd ever damaged it, it's never been in contact with anything more than a few tiny drips of water and I've only dropped it once a while back with no harm done at that time.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I think the best thing you can do is to seek advice from a qualified repairer. It may simply need a new battery. In fact, you may be able to try that for yourself, if you can borrow a battery that you know to be good.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2