Hi!
    In my Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android), I have an Album with the Picasa Logo that has 1,108 Photos in it.
    I have no idea where are those photos stored, or where is the Picasa software taking those photos from. If I knew I had them saved in some cloud storage system, then I would delete them, but I don´t know where or if they are somewhere in the world.

I go to Picasa Web Albums, and I find that I do have some Photos, but only 342, so the Galaxy photos seem not to be in the Web Albums.

I go to Google+ to see if they are there, and it shows that in total I have 2,136 Photos, so no idea if the Picasa ones are stored here or not either.

Any help please? Any idea if I can safely delete the photos from my Galaxy, thanks to the fact that I must have them synced somewhere in the cloud?

Thanks!!!

Julio
    03-26-2015 10:44 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to your Google+ Photos page on the web, and select the Albums view. See if there is a folder called Backup. If not, look through the other folders and see if those are the ones that are also displaying on your phone. If you don't want those photos, delete them there.

Then, on the phone, make sure Google+ Auto Backup is turned off. Open Google+, tap Menu>Settings>Auto Backup, and turn it off.

Next, go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account], and uncheck Picasa or Gallery.

Now, go to the App Manager, select Gallery, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Open Gallery again, wait a few seconds for the database to rebuild, and see if the Picasa photos are still there.
    03-28-2015 02:30 PM
    I am having the same issue as the person above. I have searched every place in google and google+ that I can. The photos shown in these spots are not the ones that come up in the "picasa" album on my phone. I know how to turn off the album on my phone, but my concern is tha tthese pictures are sitting somewhere on a server that I cannot access and delete. There are a couple of pictures I don't want out there, so I would like to know where else it is suggested I look for these images. Thanks!
    01-04-2017 10:02 AM