Blinkbox not working on HTC M8

cyberstretch

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi all. My blinkbox app will not play any content and says there is an error. I have turned off the experimental player in lollipop as blinkbox advise but still nothing. The app has been reinstalled many times but still no joy. It does work fine on my iPhone so know the account is ok. Any ideas would be appreciated

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. My blinkbox app will not play any content and says there is an error. I have turned off the experimental player in lollipop as blinkbox advise but still nothing. The app has been reinstalled many times but still no joy. It does work fine on my iPhone so know the account is ok. Any ideas would be appreciated

This is from BlinkBox support site.

Why can’t I watch blinkbox on my HTC One M8 running Android Lollipop?

We're aware of an issue impacting a small number of customers who've upgraded their HTC One M8 to Android Lollipop and are now unable to enjoy content on their device. This issue appears to be specific to some firmware versions of this HTC handset, and we believe the issue may be caused by a defect at operating system level.

We're working alongside Google and HTC to investigate the problem, and in the meantime, you can continue to enjoy blinkbox on all of our other supported devices. Sorry for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma