Why isn't anything showing up with Google Now?

A

AC Question

i have google now but nothing is showing up...it was but then it all disappeared...help

Google now shows cards..well when I would go to my Google search bar and press it...different cards of my interest as well as weather would automatically show but now nothing is. If I want to check weather I have to type it in....when I open Google....it is blank. Help me solve this please.I have uninstalled the app and reloaded it for it to do the same. I'm lost..it was all there a few days ago....now gone.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: i have google now but nothing is showing up...it was but then it all disappeared...help

Google now shows cards..well when I would go to my Google search bar and press it...different cards of my interest as well as weather would automatically show but now nothing is. If I want to check weather I have to type it in....when I open Google....it is blank. Help me solve this please.I have uninstalled the app and reloaded it for it to do the same. I'm lost..it was all there a few days ago....now gone.

I know that they changed some things in the latest update, did you go in to the Google settings and make sure the Google Now cards switch is turned to ON?

One.jpgTwo.jpg

konvajw

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: i have google now but nothing is showing up...it was but then it all disappeared...help

Same problem for me on Verizon S5. If I long press the home button, cards pop up. But nothing automatically in notifications anymore.

Posted via the Android Central App