How can I get my stuck Android out of Cyanogen recovery?

dcallistok

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
My android is stuck in cyanogen recovery

Hi everyone so i tried to install a new rom onto my samsung skyrocket and for some reason it didnt go complete. I wiped my data and the cache partition so it wasnt a dirty flash. Now when i tried to install any roms it always says verification signature failed. Another problem is my phone keeps autobooting to cyanogen recovery. The advanced features of the recovery are also missing. Anyone know how to fix this?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: My android is stuck in cyanogen recovery

Hi everyone so i tried to install a new rom onto my samsung skyrocket and for some reason it didnt go complete. I wiped my data and the cache partition so it wasnt a dirty flash. Now when i tried to install any roms it always says verification signature failed. Another problem is my phone keeps autobooting to cyanogen recovery. The advanced features of the recovery are also missing. Anyone know how to fix this?

Try flashing the stock recovery back on to the phone.

dcallistok

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: My android is stuck in cyanogen recovery

Try flashing the stock recovery back on to the phone.

I tried flashing the stock rom nothing works. Odin doesnt even recongnize my device. Neither does my laptop. I also tried down flashing roms. Some roms dont recieve the verification error and it seems like it installs but it doesnt. Normally when i flashed a rom it would tell me it was successful in this case it just "installs" and takes me back to cyanogen recovery. Did i permanaetly brick me phone? thanks for the help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power