[MEGATHREAD] What is incall UI?

LeilanieD

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
Re: com.samsung.android.incallui

My phone was lost for a time... and then it was found... supposedly it was off... but when I checked the device activity on Google it shows that link or app, don't know... com.samsung.android.incallui
Plus some at the end with message; and Device Maintenance, and Pinterest, The FB app... on days where the phone wasn't being used, supposedly.
What does mean? It was being used?

A

Android Central Question

Why is incalliu in my activity

When i look in my recent activity it says that incalliu has been used. I don't even know what incalliu is. Can someone explain to me what it is and what and why it is in my activity.

Sekaran1

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Re: Samsung j5

I tried all possible suggestions to get overlay issue in J5. ONLY SOLUTION IS:
Settings...privacy...app permissions...locate the app ( whatsapp..) on which overlay issue appeared...sw on all thats on the app ( whatsapp)...thatsall...

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: I keep seeing com.samsung.Android.incallui in my boyfriends activity log... why? What does it me

We don’t talk about what other people do with their phones.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apa fungsi dari samsung android incallui

Ini adalah bagian dari firmware yang dipasang Samsung di ponsel. Ketika Anda mengirim atau menerima panggilan telepon, inilah yang memungkinkan sensor jarak berfungsi untuk menampilkan layar ketika telepon dipegang jauh dari wajah. Kontrol untuk mengakses dialer, tombol telepon speaker, sentuhan layar, dll.

A

Android Central Question

I have a com.samsung.android.incallui on my phone.

Shows up through my spyware. Tell me how to get rid of it

Melissa Johnston1

Apr 16, 2018
Visit site
Google activity question

What's the difference between the "android.incallui" & the "android.server.telecom" on Google's My Activity? Why is it that the server.telecom only shows up every now & then, while the "incallui" shows up everytime i make a call?

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Google activity question

This is what android.server.telecom is.

android.incallui is the screen you see when you're on a phone call.

Why they show differently is buried deep inside Android, and it would probably take a few days of reverse engineering to dig down deep enough to give you an answer.

Melissa Johnston1

Apr 16, 2018
Visit site
Re: what is the difference between android.incallui and android.server.telecom

Thank yall very much. I believe i understand it , bssically the incallui only shows up on google activity if i was already in the middle of a phone call. In short incallui, informs you that you have call waiting. Lol.

anon(10447505)

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
com.samsung.android.incallui

I don't understand how my Google activity has
com.samsung.android.incallui with times that a call has not been made. Why does com.samsung.android.incallui show in my Google activity at times that I am nowhere near my phone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781