Home buttonScreen lock,gallery,music and google play store is not working properly..what to do???

A

AC Question

Phone:samsung galaxy young GT-S5360 with android version 2.3.6.To increase internal memory space i deleted some apps using Link2SD.Because of which i think i deleted some important applications.First of all my home button is not working i.e. if held for some time it doesn't shows task manager.Secondly my SD card is not getting scanned.Also if i go into my gallery i am not able to view my pics and music app i am not able to open since its showing scanning sd card continously.In settings--->sound its not showing any default ringtones except silent. And if any one is calling me it shows a missed call for me and the no. is busy for the person calling me.When i open google play store it shows an alert "Sorry! The process com.android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again later".After repeated attempts if i try to install some app its showing installing without any stop and never ever gets downloaded.I tried clear data,clear cache, even factory reset(3 times) and reboot but nothing worked.Please suggest something other than this so my phone is back 2 normal condition. And if i have to dowload something please give full detail like from where to how...And also i don't have media storage and app preferences in settings-->application manager-->all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney