How do I change my colours back to pre update?

A

AC Question

My phone automatically updated the new Lollipop onto my Samsung galaxy S5 and I can't stand that it changed all my colour displays for my keyboard, my texting chat list, my notification menu. It is all too white and bright. I want to change it back to what it was before the update. Please help. My eyes would appreciate it.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My phone automatically updated the new Lollipop onto my Samsung galaxy S5 and I can't stand that it changed all my colour displays for my keyboard, my texting chat list, my notification menu. It is all too white and bright. I want to change it back to what it was before the update. Please help. My eyes would appreciate it.

More than likely you are stuck with it, that was a material redesign in the new update for Lollipop. If it is your messaging app you could always try a third party messaging app. I have the Note 4 and I use Chomp SMS, you have a ton of options with Chomp as far as themes. I use a dark theme on mine because I can't stand a bright background.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.p1.chompsms&hl=en&token=AYrH4Bky