Galaxy note4 will not connect to my 2010 toyota venza bt as phone and audio at the same time?

A

AC Question

my galaxh note 4 cannot be connected as phone and audio media together (as one) like i use to have before in my iphone where i can make calls and play music using my steering wheel buttons. i can connect as audio media but cannot connect as phone so i cannot control phone calls in my stéering wheel. if i want to connect as phone i need to set up connection again as phone but audio media needs to be disabled and couldnt play my music.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
my galaxh note 4 cannot be connected as phone and audio media together (as one) like i use to have before in my iphone where i can make calls and play music using my steering wheel buttons. i can connect as audio media but cannot connect as phone so i cannot control phone calls in my stéering wheel. if i want to connect as phone i need to set up connection again as phone but audio media needs to be disabled and couldnt play my music.

This happened to me in my Honda, I ended up unpairing the phone and pairing it back and it fixed the issue.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It could be the phone that's not allowing it, it could be the car that's not allowing it. There really aren't any standards for data format in Bluetooth yet, so some combinations just don't work, or don't give you everything. (You may get the phone working but not the phonebook, Or you may get the problem you're having. If the car got a software update, you might have to unpair and repair, because the phone is still trying to talk to the old software.)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE