I tried texting someone that I text everyday, on my end it goes through but they don't receive them. What's the deal?

A

AC Question

I tried texting someone that I text everyday, on my end it goes through but they don't recieve them.

I was wondering why I didn't receive a response from a friend who I text frequently. I finally asked and they said they didn't receive them. I then send another one just to check and that wasn't received either. It doesn't say failed on my end like I would have assumed if it didn't send. Snap chat works just fine on both ends and I am able to receive texts from them. ?????????????

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: I tried texting someone that I text everyday, on my end it goes through but they don't recieve t

I was wondering why I didn't receive a response from a friend who I text frequently. I finally asked and they said they didn't receive them. I then send another one just to check and that wasn't received either. It doesn't say failed on my end like I would have assumed if it didn't send. Snap chat works just fine on both ends and I am able to receive texts from them. ?????????????

What phone do you have? Could try resting your APN settings.