How can i turn on my phone. ?

Faraonu

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
My phone is turned off from morning when i droped him but before that, like yesterday i could unlock the screen when 1 friend was calling me, and that wasn't a real problem instead of this one. My button is broken soo i can't turn it on even if i put it to charge on USB or a charger. Please help me

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Did the button break from the drop? Or was it broken beforehand? The drop could have also broken the screen. In any case, you probably need to get it repaired, or get a new phone.

Faraonu

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
The button is broken from a month ago, and i could turn it on simple, just put in the battery and in this morning i droped it and the battery droped from him too, after i put in the battery it didn't turn on automatically. The screen isn't broken because if i connect the phone on a charger/USB , i can see the battery charging. My phone is a Vodafone 875 .

(sorry for my bad english)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In that case, the drop must have damaged some other connection within the phone. Regardless, you'll still need to bring it to a repair shop. Sorry!