My play store wont work no matter what i do!! HELP PLEASE? (galaxy s3)

A

AC Question

Hey guys so i have a galaxy s3 t999 and for some odd reason my play store won't work. It don't even let me log in with my google account which i find kind of odd, something else i noticed is that every time i do that it says connection is bad although its at max and i got wifi and 4g connected. Something i found even more odd is that my play store app is only taking 4mb of space and before it had 17mb. Last thing is that i can connect to gmail and all that just not play store D: anyone help please!!!!???!??!? and i fixed date and time and nothing and forcing it to close and getting rid of the app and nothing same issue. D: , ohhh and yes i tried making new accounts and logging in and i keep getting the same connection error o;

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to the App Manager and select Google Play Store. Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop.

If that doesn't work, then go to Settings>Accounts​ and remove your primary Google account, then add it back again.

daviiy

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Go to the App Manager and select Google Play Store. Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop.

If that doesn't work, then go to Settings>Accounts​ and remove your primary Google account, then add it back again.

I tried that and won't let me it keeps giving me the connection error over and over.

(Btw that's me who asked)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
This kind of issue tends to crop up with some regularity, and honestly, I'm not entirely sure why it happens. Have you tried on different wi-fi networks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance