How do you alter rejection time for incoming calls on Galaxy S3?

A

AC Question

Seems like a simple question but the S3 seems to be able to alter everything but the obvious. My S3 automatically rejects calls after only about 5 seconds, which is nearly always a fraction of a second before I can answer it. All the settings and menus give a multitude of different options for everything except how to change this most basic setting, any ideas? Thanks

BrewC2

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Ok replies are working now :) Thanks for the reply Raptor but your videos do not answer the question I asked. I do not want to reject incoming calls, I just want my phone to ring for long enough so that I can answer them! There must be a setting somewhere that sets the length of time that incoming calls ring for (3, 5, 10, unlimited seconds?) before the phone decides that no-one is going to answer it and hangs up. This is one of the most basic functions of any phone, even my original Nokia 10 years ago could do this.
Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is there anything in call settings? If you open the phone app, and click menu, do you get any kind of options for say, how many rings before voicemail picks up?

BrewC2

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
No there doesn't seem to be. Plenty of options for adding reject text messages, voice commands, key options, and every other possible option but nothing for the most basic needs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz