My two android devices (one LG and one samsung) does not recognize the routerS wifi signal.

A

AC Question

In the same room all laptops iphones and even one other android devices catch the wifi signal, but two my android devices can not catch the same. When I move to the source modem (at which the router is connected), the very same devices catch the signal coming from the source device that is my idsl modem. any idea why?
thx.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
In the same room all laptops iphones and even one other android devices catch the wifi signal, but two my android devices can not catch the same. When I move to the source modem (at which the router is connected), the very same devices catch the signal coming from the source device that is my idsl modem. any idea why?
thx.

Welcome to Android Central!

What kind of security do you have enabled on the router?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure the 2 routers are set up correctly? (How they have to be set up depends on whether they're wired together, or the second one is being used as a repeater.) Also, if they're both on the same channel and the signal strength is about the same from both of them (within the limits of the particular phone's receiver), the phone sees two interfering signals and can't decode either one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1