How to recover deleted internal storage data without USB cord (unrooted)?

A

AC Question

Hello,

Can anybody please help me?
I know Im an ***** for not backuping important data (regularly), but **** happened (still not quite sure how) and I got all the data from my internal storage erased. Now, I know that it can be easily restored (to some extent) via connecting the phone as a mass storage through USB, but the problem is that my USB port is broken. And I know that there are some apps for data recovery on Play Store, but they all require a rooted device and my is not. And again to root it I need a working USB port (my phone Huawei U9200 cant be rooted via apps such as Framaroot or Towelroot). And the problem with fixing and changing the USB port is that it is connected to the same board everything is connected to, SIM card, camera, audio jack, probably everything is on the single piece of board, so changing that would be quite expensive (and Im not sure if I can do it myself, and currently Im living in Finland where everything is 5x overpriced).

So my question is what now? Are there any other ways yo recover the deleted data from internal storage? Like via FTP or Bluetooth maybe?

Please somebody help me...

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You can't recover deleted files from an unrooted phone; any app that can recover the files needs access to system areas of storage, which only superuser (root) can do.

so changing that would be quite expensive (and Im not sure if I can do it myself
Trust me, if you have any doubts at all, you can't. Even many people who have no doubts end up having the entire motherboard (or phone) replaced once they touch the board with a soldering iron. Tiny things don't need much heat or time to reach melting or vaporizing temperatures.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon