Playing music from my phones library

A

AC Question

Hi Everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this, Im in a very dark place with my new G watch R, having only purchased it yesterday I'm getting fustrated with one particular feature (or lack of)

When saying "ok, google" to my watch, and commanding it to "play music by Led Zeppelin", I was expecting the watch to be able to open my phones library (galaxy s5) and start playing the requested song from the phones internal memory.

What seems to be happening is my phone opens the google play function and takes me to a page where I can purchase the Led Zeppelin that I already have.

Am I expecting too much from this watch, or do I have to resign myself to the fact I am no longer as technically savvy as I once was.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Adam

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this, Im in a very dark place with my new G watch R, having only purchased it yesterday I'm getting fustrated with one particular feature (or lack of)

When saying "ok, google" to my watch, and commanding it to "play music by Led Zeppelin", I was expecting the watch to be able to open my phones library (galaxy s5) and start playing the requested song from the phones internal memory.

What seems to be happening is my phone opens the google play function and takes me to a page where I can purchase the Led Zeppelin that I already have.

Am I expecting too much from this watch, or do I have to resign myself to the fact I am no longer as technically savvy as I once was.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Adam

Welcome to Android Central!

Try going in to your Android Wear app and go down to Music. You should be able to change it from Google Play Music to the internal Music Player or Open on phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae