Greetings,
    I've updated my Note 3 on Lollipop 5.0, and after that I noticed that battery life on my Galaxy gear is extremely short - about 3 hours (before it lasted for 2 days). I think that batery lasts longer when it's not connected to phone but then Gear loses it's point. I've tried downgrading Galaxy Gear Manager, but after every downgrade, on oppening, message pops out that I have to update it on the latest version, and I have option to do that or to close app. I'll appreciate your help.
    04-05-2015 08:07 AM
    Greetings,
    I've updated my Note 3 on Lollipop 5.0, and after that I noticed that battery life on my Galaxy gear is extremely short - about 3 hours (before it lasted for 2 days). I think that batery lasts longer when it's not connected to phone but then Gear loses it's point. I've tried downgrading Galaxy Gear Manager, but after every downgrade, on oppening, message pops out that I have to update it on the latest version, and I have option to do that or to close app. I'll appreciate your help.
    Welcome to Android Central!

The update could have caused some kind of issue with syncing to the watch. I would start by factory resetting the watch to see if that resolves the issue. If that does not work you might need to factory reset the phone. A lot of people are having issue with the Lollipop upgrade casing problems with their phones. A lot of the issues are resolved by doing a factory reset.
    04-06-2015 07:44 AM