Do SD cards work on the Alcatel One Touch Icon Pop?

A

AC Question

I've been researching into this phone from TracFone and stumbled upon a review of the Alcatel One Touch Icon Pop phone. It was a very well written review and touched upon just about all aspects, but something in the review stuck with me and made me ask if the phone was worth it. The reviewer said that with the Android KitKat, there is no way to move apps to the SD card. I was wondering if anybody had the same experience or just knows more about this than I do. If this is true, is it just apps, or games as well? I love playing games on phones just to pass the time, and I am not sure if 2 GB is enough space for me. Is it even worth buying an SD card? Or should I keep looking for a different TracFone, if there are any better...Any help is appreciated as I need a new phone as soon as possible (broke my old TracFone already.) Thanks in advance!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I've been researching into this phone from TracFone and stumbled upon a review of the Alcatel One Touch Icon Pop phone. It was a very well written review and touched upon just about all aspects, but something in the review stuck with me and made me ask if the phone was worth it. The reviewer said that with the Android KitKat, there is no way to move apps to the SD card. I was wondering if anybody had the same experience or just knows more about this than I do. If this is true, is it just apps, or games as well? I love playing games on phones just to pass the time, and I am not sure if 2 GB is enough space for me. Is it even worth buying an SD card? Or should I keep looking for a different TracFone, if there are any better...Any help is appreciated as I need a new phone as soon as possible (broke my old TracFone already.) Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Android Central!

You may just have to limit the amount of applications you install on the phone. Just uninstall anything you are not using and load up what you want to use. You can make use of the space you have. Get the SD Card so you can have the photos go to the card to make sure your internal space is not being taken up by them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech