lg tribute camera replay photos don't work

A

AC Question

before when pressing the lower right icon to look at the pictures you took, each pic would stay on screen until you pressed for the previous one and so on. now you have to hold the replay button to see the pic and if you let go of the button, the pic goes away. what changed and how do I get the system back?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
before when pressing the lower right icon to look at the pictures you took, each pic would stay on screen until you pressed for the previous one and so on. now you have to hold the replay button to see the pic and if you let go of the button, the pic goes away. what changed and how do I get the system back?

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you do an update recently to your phone?

louisehawes

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
After over SIX hours of checking forums and solutions that didn't work, I found the answer! When you install an SD card, android's camera app asks if you want to use it as the default storage. Naturally, you click yes. That's when the trouble starts, but it turns out there's an easy fix. The app has created EXTRA, EMPTY camera folders on your card. THAT's where you need to put all your old photos in order for them to show up. Use the DCIM folder, and both your old and new shots will be filed there! Easy, once you figure it out.