CPU constantly running at ~30%?

A

AC Question

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster here. I tried googling my problem, but I couldn't find a straight answer, so here I am. My phones been running kinda slow lately and when I looked into it, I saw that a process called "security storage" was using about 20% of my CPU, even when I wasn't doing anything. I'm not sure what this is or what's causing it, but I have a feeling it might have something to do with tripping Knox or installing something I wasn't supposed to. I'm running a rooted Verizon galaxy s5 with stock rom if that matters. Thanks for reading if you made it this far.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster here. I tried googling my problem, but I couldn't find a straight answer, so here I am. My phones been running kinda slow lately and when I looked into it, I saw that a process called "security storage" was using about 20% of my CPU, even when I wasn't doing anything. I'm not sure what this is or what's causing it, but I have a feeling it might have something to do with tripping Knox or installing something I wasn't supposed to. I'm running a rooted Verizon galaxy s5 with stock rom if that matters. Thanks for reading if you made it this far.

Welcome to Android Central!

Is your phone encrypted?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish