why the random restart?

lee law 82

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
i have a zte majesty and ever since i purchased it, it likes to restart when it feels like making me mad. i thought it was bc maybe it was overheating while playing 8ball pool but even when i didnt have the game installed on my phone it would restart with no warning. why does it do this? my husband has the same phone and his does it too. it's so aggravating. any type of reasonable explaination would be appreciated. zte customer service was no help either.

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. It may be an error in the ROM, say a memory leak that as far as the OS is concerned, the only way to fix it is to do a reboot.

If that truly is what is wrong, I'm afraid there is little that can be done to fix it.

lee law 82

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
ive done several factory resets hopes to solve this. obviously now i know nothing will fix it. i just want some sort of answer as to why it is moody. lol. then maybe i can handle it better when it decides to restart, instead of wanting to scream. so you think maybe its just faulty production of this brand of phone?

Posted via the Android Central App